Friday, April 8, 2011

Sequins for Momma Diva

All my friends know I'm a sequin fanatic. Before sequins become the most sought after accessory on the runway, I was already looking and searching for the perfect sequin adorned fashions. Well, being the sequins' number one fan, last night my dream included designs with hints of sequins throughout. My bedroom had much more sequins, but somehow in my dream I found ways to include sequins in the family room decor. It was only natural for me to wake up and immediately start searching for interior designs and decor that included the shine and sparkle of sequins. What do you think of this sequin-inspired design? FABulously divalicious! Bedroom modern bedroom




And I found these sequins-adorned throw pillows. Perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Oh those are fun! I love that bed. It would be so out of place in my house, but in my dream world it fits just right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dani! I just wanted to thank you for following my blog. I’m up and running again, btw! I am CRAZY for sequins! You are a girl after my own heart. What better way to bring a little drama and glama to a room? I’m actually going to be doing a post soon on bringing sexy into the bedroom and this photo represents several of the guidelines I’ll be laying out. Always stylish and always sexy to incorporate a little shiny! Makes you feel like you should be laying on that bed in an expensive silk chemise with a martini in your hand, no?

    ReplyDelete