Monday, April 4, 2011

Dreamin - THE SUNROOM

My dream home would have a sunroom right off the kitchen and family room. I heart sunrooms and often wonder why builders don't incorporate this option in their homes. Once I hit the mega millions and become a real estate developer, I'll include the sunroom as an upgrade to all of my California living homes. Especially after seeing these beauties. What do you think?
Sun Room traditional family room




Laundry room with a view traditional laundry room






My House 1 traditional exterior


Mount House contemporary living room






Showcase 2007 traditional porch





2 comments:

  1. All of these rooms are beautiful. I have a nice sunporch and a Flordia room in my house. I just got ideas from these inspiration rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Loretta, aren't they gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete