Thursday, March 31, 2011

Design Candy: The Master Bath

My second favorite room in the house is my master bath. This is a room I plan to spend some much needed R&R time. A place I'll allow Calgone to take me away. A place I'll finish reading Emma. Naturally, the looks below are inspiring, to say the least. These bathrooms cause my heart to skip a beat. I'm now a believer of love at first sight. What do you think?

Orono Residence traditional bathroom



Lorraine Vale traditional bathroom


Bathroom Ideas  bathroom


Master Bathroom traditional bathroom


Master Bath contemporary bathroom


Red Barn Sudio traditional bathroom


Master Bathroom mediterranean bathroom


Divine Kitchens LLC contemporary bathroom


Drexel Master Bathroom traditional bathroom


Bath Rooms mediterranean bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment